Storage Learning Plan: Data Migration
Duration: 9h 10m
This Learning Plan is designed to help Storage Engineers, Storage Administrators, Developers, and Solutions Architects create, manage, and architect highly available storage solutions. The digital training included in this Learning Plan will expose you to data migration services in AWS.
AWS DataSync makes it simple and fast to move large amounts of data online between on-premises storage and Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS), or Amazon FSx for Windows File Server.
In this self-paced course, you learn how to get started with AWS DataSync. You discover its benefits, data transfer use cases, and explore how it works. You learn how to use AWS DataSync to transfer your data between your on-premises storage and AWS Cloud storage services, and between AWS Cloud storage services in the AWS Cloud. Video demonstrations walk you through deploying the DataSync agent, connecting an EC2 based NFS server and transferring data to Amazon S3 as an example to help you get started using the service.
How to Enroll in the course
Scroll down the page by reading these course points and then Open – Enroll Course
- Course level: Intermediate
This course includes reading modules and video demonstrations.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Describe the DataSync service and use cases.
- Explain DataSync features and benefits.
- Illustrate DataSync service architectures.
- Explain DataSync service components.
- Discuss the DataSync file transfer process.
- Perform DataSync configuration using the AWS Management Console.
This course is intended for:
- Storage engineers
- Cloud architects
- Operations administrators
- Systems administrators
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Foundational knowledge of storage technologies
- Overview of AWS DataSync
- DataSync features and benefits
- DataSync use cases
Understanding DataSync service
- DataSync terminology and components
- DataSync architecture
- DataSync requirements
- DataSync integration with other AWS services
DataSync service pricing
- DataSync pricing structure and examples
DataSync configuration process
Thank you and feedback
- Additional resources
- Your feedback and thank you