What you’ll learn
- understanding all of the key SQL instructions
- Learn how to use SQL features like JOINS, Subqueries, and GROUP BY.
- Learn how to use the SQL sorting and filtering functions.
- Learn how to use the most used textual, mathematical, and date-time functions in SQL.
- Using views and indexes will help your database run more efficiently.
- By knowing the best methods for writing SQL queries, you may increase your efficiency.
- Also, pertinent theoretical ideas are discussed to help you perform well in BI Job interviews and Vivas
- a strong command of SQL
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours of video on demand and 6 tests
- 51 downloadable materials, 5 articles, and 1 practise test
- a diploma of completion
[Updated in November 2022]
A new section on window functions like RANK, NTILE, SUM TOTAL, etc. has been included.
A new video on the COALESCE function was added.
At the end of the course, fresh performance tweaking advice was added.
Towards the conclusion of the course, extra films on theoretical subjects linked to interviews were included.
There are six reasons to select this SQL training.
A carefully crafted curriculum teaches you all you need to know about SQL for use in commercial data analysis.
Comprehensive: includes information on the fundamentals, advanced SQL statements, PostgreSQL, mySQL, interviewing techniques, and performance tuning advice.
Case studies and examples from the business world using SQL, PostgreSQL, mySQL, and data analysis methods
There are many practise exercises available because, like other data analysis tools, SQL needs to be mastered.
Downloadable materials addressing crucial SQL topics
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.