What you’ll learn
- Benefits of cloud computing over traditional on-premises data centers.
- Basic model of cloud computing services
- Setting up and navigating a Linode account
- Linode account protection with TFA
- Remote server management via SSH
- Secure remote authentication of virtual instances using SSH key pairs
- Linux file system basics
- Linux support and configuration
- Linux user accounts and system security
- Web Server Basics
- DBMS fundamentals and standards for database transactions
- SQL database basics vs. NoSQL
- Installing and configuring the LAMP stack on Ubuntu
- Testing MariaDB and PHP on Apache
- Beginner’s Guide to PHP Coding [Variables, Arrays, Functions, Loops, Conditional Statements, etc.)
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
In this course you will learn the basics of the LAMP Stack and PHP. LAMP is an acronym for a popular group of software packages used to deliver high-performance web applications. LAMP is most often used to refer to Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. However, MySQL and PHP are often replaced by alternative software solutions such as MariaDB and Python.
The course starts with a detailed overview of setting up and configuring remote instances using the terminal and a terminal emulator such as PuTTY. Here, students learn the basics of Linux and various Linux distributions such as Ubuntu to run web servers securely. Students will explore the various Linux directories and maintenance commands associated with configuring user accounts and disabling root user access. From there, we’ll explore the basics of database management systems and examine the differences between SQL and NoSQL databases. We also examine two of the most important standards for database transactions, including the ACID and CAP theorems.
Once students have a solid understanding of the basics of cloud computing, we’ll demonstrate how to safely install and configure a LAMP stack in Ubuntu. Installation completes with MariaDB and PHP, with students learning to run database commands directly from a PHP server script. The course ends with an entire section dedicated to PHP development, where we explore almost every aspect of PHP syntax for coding dynamic web content.
As you can see this course covers a very wide area and we hope you are as excited about this course as we are, if so – hit the save button and let’s get started.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.