The easiest way to learn Python in-depth and build complex, scalable programs!
The course follows a practical approach where students learn by actively problem-solving towards the tangible goal of creating real-world Python programs. The course covers real-world Python programs that you will develop using the object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigm.
In this module, we’ll introduce you to the Coursera platform and the course format. Then, we’ll dive into the basics of programming languages and syntax, as well as automation using scripting. We’ll also introduce you to the Python programming language and some of the benefits it offers. Last up, we’ll cover some basic functions and keywords of the language, along with some arithmetic operations.
Basic Python Syntax
In this module you’ll learn about different data types in Python, how to identify them, and how to convert between them. You’ll also learn how to use variables to assign data and to reference variables. You’ll deep dive into functions: how to define them, pass them parameters, and have them return information. You’ll explore the concepts of code reuse, code style, and refactoring complex code, along with effectively using code comments. Finally, you’ll learn about comparing data using equality and logical operators, and leveraging these to build complex branching scripts using if statements.
Python which is developed by Guido van Rossum that is the general-purpose programming language that is used to create any kind of software using its powerful and standard libraries.
There is a number of standard libraries that are developed with Python you can work with any field to get required functionalities like in Web development, AI, ML, Data Science, Data analytics, etc.
This course is created by me (Faisal Zamir — JafriCode) which contains and everything related to Python from introduction to Python to creating an application with Python and providing home assignments to all students. The different topics as Installation & setup, Basic Python Syntax, Variables & Constant, If else, Loops, functions, list, tuple, dictionary, date and time, creating applications, etc.
At the end of this course, you will have cleared all topics related to Python.
You will be able to enter any field of Python like web development, Data Science, AI, Data analytics, etc. Condition is that you should have to work with me as I work in video.
If you do practice then you will be selected in any field to get admission (like Web Development, Artificial intelligence, Data Science, Data Analytics, etc).
Because we do hard work to create this course which has a lot of examples, questions, assignments that enable you to improve your programming skills.
In this module you’ll explore the intricacies of loops in Python! You’ll learn how to use while loops to continuously execute code, as well as how to identify infinite loop errors and how to fix them. You’ll also learn to use for loops to iterate over data, and how to use the range() function with for loops. You’ll also explore common errors when using for loops and how to fix them.
Strings, Lists and Dictionaries
In this module you’ll dive into more advanced ways to manipulate strings using indexing, slicing, and advanced formatting. You’ll also explore the more advanced data types: lists, tuples, and dictionaries. You’ll learn to store, reference, and manipulate data in these structures, as well as combine them to store complex data structures.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level By Demonstrations
The course is created with thorough, extensive, but easy-to-follow content that you’ll easily understand and absorb.
- The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
- The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish to become a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is widely used in many scientific areas for data exploration. This course is an introduction to the Python programming language for students without prior programming experience. We cover data types, control flow, object-oriented programming, and graphical user interface-driven applications
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Search text using regular expressions
The topics covered in this course are:
So what are you waiting for enroll below
Object-Oriented Programming (Optional)
In this module, you’ll be introduced to the concept of object-oriented programming! You’ll learn how to build your own classes with unique attributes and methods. You’ll get a chance to write documentation for your classes and methods using docstrings. You’ll learn all about object instances and object inheritance, as well as how to import and use Python modules to make use of powerful classes and methods. To round things out, you’ll also be introduced to Jupyter notebooks, which we’ll use to write and execute more complex code.
In this module, you’ll put everything you’ve learned so far into action! You’ll apply a problem-solving framework to tackle a challenging final project: implementing a script that generates a “word cloud” from some text. You’ll formulate a problem statement to understand the challenge, conduct some research to see what options are available, then begin planning how you intend to solve the problem. Lastly, you’ll write the code to implement your solution!