Learn the absolute basics about PHP from scratch and take your skills to another level
What you will learn
- You will learn how to download and install PHP and MySQL tools.
- You will learn how to work between a user interface and a database back-end that stores critical information.
- You will learn to work with the most used data types.
- You will learn what operators are.
- How to use conditional statements, while loops, do-while loops, for loops, for each loops.
- You will learn why you should use functions.
- You will learn the basic build-in functions.
- You will learn the most important superglobals.
- You will learn how to create a working file upload system.
- You will learn how to create a working contact form.
- How to use forms to submit data to databases.
- You will learn how to use databases.
- You will learn MySQL Queries.
- Password hashing.
- Error handling.
- You will learn why you should use prepared statements.
- You will learn how to create a login/register script.
So let’s get Started Enroll in the Course Below Open – Enroll Course
Welcome to the course ‘PHP For Beginners’ In this course we will go step by step to digest all the basics topics in PHP, so if you are looking for a quick and understandable way to become a master in PHP, this is a perfect course to start with. Most of the sections will have programming exercises and at the end of every section, I will be making the exercises to show you the solutions! The reason why I think it’s important to make the exercises is that you can only learn PHP by DOING IT!
We will also be looking at the basics of MySQL Database since the final section of this course is inserting data in a table, then we will be outputting the data from the table in the browser, and then we will be creating our own login and register script!
In the beginning, years when I started programming, I came across so many videos and tutorials where tutors would’ve just create the code without explaining it and I always wondered “why are you doing it this way”? Therefore, I try to give you examples why you should use this method instead of another method and I try to give you real life examples.
This course is created in a logical order to make you a PHP hero in on time! The course has been divided into the following main sections:
2. Variables and Data Types
3. Operators in PHP
4. Control structures
5. Functions in PHP
6. Build-in functions in PHP
7. How to work with superglobals in PHP
8. Introduction to databases
9. Using a database to create a register/login script
Why you should learn PHP
Anything that you can do on a web server, you can do with PHP. Do you read blogs? Well, blogs are created in PHP! Do you order stuff online? Well, that’s also created with PHP! What I’m trying to say it: PHP IS EVERYWHERE!