Instructions for Web Development From Scratch
- First, wait to load the complete page
- Scroll down and OPEN blue mark to jump on the Course page
- Follow steps and Get the Course
Enroll in the Course Below Open – Enroll Course
- Develop static website
- Apply styles using CSS
- Basic Programming Concepts – Conditional Statements
- Basic Programming Concepts – Iterative Statements
- Arrays And Functions
- Various Events
HTML And CSS
Do you know! whatever you see on a website in your browser is purely HTML and CSS. If you are really interested in learning website development using any technology whether it is Asp.Net, Java or Php, the basic thing that you should know is HTML and CSS. Moreover, if you want to develop your own static website with the contact us form then this course teaches you the best.
So what are you waiting for enroll below
In this course we will start with the concept why we need HTML then we dive into tags river and will cover comments, page information, document structure, links, text markup, lists, forms and images. We take start of css with why and goes for various types of styling techniques in web design and move ahead with various selectors and design a beautiful menu from scratch and finally end with designing and hosting a static web site.
So, no worries! we made it damn simple for you to master it 🙂
TypeScript: Yes! TypeScript is the base for Angular2+
If you want to enter into the world of Angular 2, 4, 5, … then the first step is to understand TypeScript.
I am going to make it very simple for you to learn and implement.
What are you waiting for? just join this course and make the buzzword of the market a part of your profile.
COMPLETELY REDONE WITH OVER 500 BRAND NEW VIDEOS!
Hi! Welcome to the brand new version of The Web Developer Bootcamp, Udemy’s most popular web development course. This course was just completely overhauled to prepare students for the 2022 job market, with over 60 hours of brand new content. This is the only course you need to learn web development. There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- This is the only Udemy course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor with a track record of success.
- 94% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- The previous 2 bootcamp programs that I taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. This course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a fraction of the price.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to 2022’s developer job market. This course does not cut any corners. I just spent 8 months redoing this behemoth of a course!
- We build 13+ projects, including a gigantic production application called YelpCamp. No other course walks you through the creation of such a substantial application.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You get to meet my cats and chickens!
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the brand new version of the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- Responsive Design
- AJAX and single page apps
- Bootstrap 4 and 5 (alpha)
- Bulma CSS Framework
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- SQL vs. NoSQL databases
- Database Associations
- Schema Design
- Authentication From Scratch
- Cookies & Sessions
- Common Security Issues – SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
- Developer Best Practices
- Deploying Apps
- Cloud Databases
- Image Upload and Storage
- Maps and Geocoding
Enroll the course Today – OPEN
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. This course is different. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging. The course includes:
- Research Assignments
- Too many pictures of my dog Rusty
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I got into this industry because I love working with people and helping students learn. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
NOT AVAILABLE(See the Telegram channel)