Coupen Code – Link Given below
Enroll in the Course Below Open – Enroll Course
What you’ll learn
- You will learn all the Java-8 concepts in a hands-on based approach
- You will be ready to apply Java-8 concepts to any project
- You will be in demand for Java-8 based jobs
- You will become an expert in the concepts and techniques related to java-8
So let’s get started
Requirements Basic knowledge of any programming language
Your wait for the practical hands-on course on Java-8 is over. This course is structured with a key focus on learning by doing.
In this course, you will learn below Java-8 concepts and techniques in a hands-on based approach:
- Introduction to Java 8
- Interface Enhancements in Java 8
- Default methods inside the interface
- Static methods inside the interface
- Functional interfaces
- Inbuilt functional interfaces
- Lambda expressions
- Usage of Lambda expressions
- Concept of Predicates
- Method reference
- Double colon operator
- Constructor reference
- Streams filter, map, count
- Streams filter and lazy
- Stream and forEach
- Stream min, max, sorted, distinct
- Stream peek and skip
- Stream range and range closed
- Stream reduce
- Stream Optional
- Stream toSet and toMap
- Stream averaging and summarizing
- Stream and File operations
- Stream Map and FlatMap
- Parallel Stream
- Java 8 and Date Time API
My goal is to provide you, the budding programmer, the the knowledge you need on programming in an easy and fun manner. In this course I do just that and with one of the most useful IDEs coupled with the Java programming language.
Java, a wonderfully simple programming language that has encouraged many programmers to pursue careers involving Java over any other language. Of course, it goes without saying that Java is an excellent language, but do you know what is required of you to start programming Java?
As with any programming language it is important you understand the fundamentals and that is exactly what I teach you in this course. Further on, once completing the basic section, we move onto advanced Java programming and OOP. Data is important in the technological world that we live in, but what we use is processed data, so you, as the budding programmer need to know this as well. I show you how to scan through large amounts of data with ease as well as extract specific types and process it as well.
Get The Course Now
What about NetBeans? A popular, widely used IDE that many large applications have been created in over the years. Do you know how to use it to its full potential? Well, in this course we will go through several projects that will help you get truly comfortable with the IDE as well as more adept at program creation.
You will get the source code of every topic with examples so that you can refer to them while learning the concepts.
After taking this course you will be able to apply the concepts in any Java project. If you are a beginner then you will learn the new features of java 8 and if you are already an experienced developer then you will be able to apply these concepts and upgrade your older java projects.
Topics are explained with examples and notes are taken by writing comments on the code, which will help in future reference of the concepts.
You can bookmark any topic while watching and you can ask your questions in the question forum.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Java-8 concepts
- An experienced developer who has been using Java-7 so far and want to upgrade themselves to Java-8