Hello everyone! If you have a desire of doing an internship at IIT then we have good news for you as IIT Roorkee Certified SPARK Fellowship is launched with an exciting stipend of ₹2500/week in the domain of your choice so stay with us till the end of the post to know more about this fellowship.
About IIT Roorkee
The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a public engineering university in India. It is situated in the Uttarakhand state city of Roorkee. Its previous names were “Thomson College of Civil Engineering” and “Roorkee University” in the beginning, it was founded in 1847. It received the designation of a university in 1949. It is the 6th ranked IIT in NIRF 2022 Ranking.
Objective of IIT Roorkee Certified SPARK Fellowship
- To expose interested IITR undergraduate and graduate students to research.
- To draw in and support bright undergraduates from other institutions. Later on, some of these students might decide to apply to IITR for postgraduate or doctorate study.
- Students who are enrolled right now and have finished at least two semesters of an undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MA) in a pertinent field from any Indian institution.
- The following minimum CGPA requirement will be adopted:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
Things To Be Remember
- To submit your application and check its status, please log in.
- Applications must be submitted through a special online application portal where candidates must upload a 500-word research statement, a photo, their most recent transcript of records, and a one- to two-page resume. No Objection Certificates (NOCs) will also be requested upon enrollment from students from other institutions.
- Candidates must submit the names of five professors from the list of professors interested in hiring a summer intern.
- Housing and dining options are available in the Bhawans, subject to payment of relevant fees on par with those made by students staying in dorms. Housing would typically cost about Rs. 5500 per month. (including mess facility).
- To use the institution’s library, sports, medical, computer center, internet, and other research and enjoyment facilities, all interns will be given temporary institute IDs. She/He must follow the institute’s conduct guidelines; otherwise, the internship will end and the intern will be asked to leave.
- All interns will receive a certificate from the institute with their names on it, the names of their mentors, and the signature of the Dean, SRIC after their internship has been completed successfully.
How to apply?
To view the official notification of the IIT Roorkee Certified SPARK Fellowship CLICK HERE
Click on the below-mentioned button for applying to IIT Roorkee Certified SPARK Fellowship