Hey guys, today we are going to discuss How Can We Record Screen and Audio Produced by Windows 10 laptop? in detail. This question is mostly asked by content creators like teachers, youtube creators, etc but sometimes we also need to record our computer or laptop screen. So in this article, I have explained How can I record the screen and audio of our laptop or computer.
How can We Record Screen and Audio Produced by Windows 10 laptop?
Laptop Screen Recorder with Audio Software Names
Specifications of OBS STUDIO
- This software is completely free and you can use it without any premium membership.
- It supports Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems.
- You can record your screen and at the same time, you can stream it live on any platform like Youtube.
- It saves your file in its directory so you can use it at the next time of your recording.
I will suggest you go for it, try it, and be happy to see it works smoothly.
2. Ace Thinker – It is also good to use software for recording your laptop or computer screen. It has one special feature to schedule recording or schedule streaming. If you set a timer for it and record the screen, it will automatically stream it to any platform.
Specifications of Ace Thinker
It supports Windows as well as Mac but does not support to Linux.
It is free to use but for a premium version, you have to pay for its subscription.
3. Screencastify – This software has its own settings to edit while recording and it can save you recorded files with various versions. By doing some settings you can save your recording directly in google drive. It gives you some features like drawing pens, pointers, etc.
Specifications of Screencastify
- It is completely free to use and gives all features in the same version
- It will export your video file to an animated version too.
- It supports all Windows, Mac, and Linux.
4. Filmora Scrn – If you are a gamer then it is very good software for you as it provides you recording with 120 fps speed. You can also crop your screen size with this and edit it.
Specifications of Filmora Scrn
- It can record two device screen and very smooth performance
- It supports Windows, Mac as well as Linux
- You can import various file formats recording at the same time.
5. Audacity – It is not screen recording software but if you want to record only audio of your laptop then I prefer you to go for this.
You can also make a setup that Audacity and your screen works at the same time and then you can edit them together. If audio is very important for you like instrumental sounds, songs, etc. then record your audio with this.
In Which Folder Screen Recording Saved in Laptop
- Open My PC/ My Computer
- There you can see folders and drives
- In folder section open Documents
- Here your recorded file is stored