Coupon Code – 8526A72CE9D40A571049
Get the Course Below Open – Enroll Course
So what are you waiting for Open Below?
What’s in the course?
This course is obviously packed with content – I therefore strongly recommend that you check out the full course curriculum to get a clear idea of all the topics covered in the course. In general, here’s what you’ll find in the course:
- ALL the Basics: Variables, constants, functions, how scripts are loaded etc
- Arrays & Objects: We’ll explore these very important data structures in great detail
- Control Structures: Understand how to run code conditionally and in loops
- Classes & Object-oriented Programming: Learn how to work with classes, prototypes, the “this” keyword, constructor functions and much more
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Programming: We’ll explore callbacks, promises, async/ await and other important tools and language features to execute code correctly
- Tooling, Optimizations & Browser Support: Code splitting, producing small code and ensuring that scripts work in all browsers – this matters and hence is covered in great detail
- Libraries & Frameworks: Learn about libraries like Axios or frameworks like React.js – why they matter and how to use them
- Node.js: Whilst focusing on the browser-side for the majority of the course (because the syntax is the same), we’ll also have a dedicated section on Node.js to learn all about that JS host environment
- Security & Performance Optimizations: Of course security matters, so does performance – no surprise that both is covered in the course!
- Automated Testing: Testing manually is hard work and can be unreliable – in this course you’ll also get an introduction into automated testing
What are the course prerequisites?
- You also need NO programming experience other than basic web development knowledge (e.g. how the web works)
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is recommended but not a must-have
Who this course is for:
If you want to have fun while learning how to code, keep reading. My name is Zach Freedman, I’ve been programming for almost 10 years, and I promise this course can teach you how to program so long as you speak English and have a PC/Mac with an internet connection. Coding is less about memorization and more about learning how to solve problems. I’m here to enable you to build whatever you want with your computer by teaching the basics, with some laughs thrown in along the way. Check out some of the free lectures to see how I teach (these are longer because they’re more complete projects).
I believe people learn best by doing, as opposed to sitting in a classroom and listening to theory. I also feel it’s important to have fun, because otherwise we get distracted and quit. Here, I’ll be more of a companion sharing my information rather than a teacher forcing you to do something. There’s no homework, or tests, or grades. If you want to learn more, continue to the next lecture.
This won’t be easy, and it will be new and strange, but struggling with this material is the only way it’s learned (and remember, you’ve got me). In this course, I hand-hold early on to ensure newcomers grasp the basics, and then slowly, we’ll take off the training wheels. Together, we’ll go through applied examples of each fundamental programming concept discussed. Afterwards, I’ll allow you to solve challenges alone, providing how I would tackle the same problem.
Topics covered include (but aren’t limited to):
– problem solving and logical thinking
– asking the internet for help (Googling)
– command prompt (Windows) and terminal (Mac)
– Node and NPM basics
– printing and output
– error debugging and tracing code
– object types
– variables and constants
– dictionaries, maps, or hash tables
– math and mathematical operations
– boolean logic
– data structures
– object oriented programming (OOP) or classes
If the coupon is not working then it must be expired, wait for 7 days to get the coupon again