What you’ll learn
- Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
- React Basics
- How to scaffold an existing React project
- Introduction to JSON servers
- Designing an eCommerce store in React and creating store categories
- Introduction to the Fetch API and React routers
- The concept of “context” in React
- The structure of the search function in React
- Form validation in React
This course includes:
- 7 hours of video on demand
- 1 download source
- Full lifetime access
- Access to cell phones and TV
- Completion Certificate
Through comprehensive hands-on projects, this course will teach you all the core React principles you need to know to become a proficient React developer. We’ll start with the basics, including the tools you’ll need to get started. From there we dive into JSX, functional components, props, callbacks, and various OnClick events. At this point, the calculator has a complete visual display combined with functional arithmetic operations. Students then proceed to pass parameters to callback functions using React State Hooks and debugging.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.