What you’ll learn
- How to build a mobile responsive website using Bootstrap’s grid system
- How to create a custom animated dropdown
- How to create collapsed panels, accordion menus, pill menus, and other types of UI elements
- Work with typography in Bootstrap for modern stylish fonts
- Work with lists and pages to organize content
- How to add events to page elements with jQuery
- How to make animation in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- How to add and remove elements using selectors (id, class)
- How to use the Get Content function to get values and attributes
- How to use jQuery callback functions and chains
- Master it using jQuery Animate with multiple parameters, relative values, and queue functions
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Welcome to Bootstrap & jQuery – Certification Course for Beginners
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse websites, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become industry leaders in front-end scripting languages.
This course starts straight away with basic concepts and gradually progresses to more advanced topics. Through a project-based learning approach, students have the opportunity to create mobile-friendly websites with animation and interactivity.
Students are taught to use the Bootstrap framework for responsive, mobile-first front-end development. As one of the leading open source development libraries, Bootstrap is an essential part of a developer’s programming arsenal. This unit begins by teaching students how to embed basic bootstrap files into web pages. It then checks the bootstrap grid system and popular layout strategies for optimal compatibility across devices and browsers.
Students get access to nearly every component of Bootstrap, from typography, tables, and images to jumbotrons, fountains, alerts, buttons, glyphs, and progress bars. This section includes several hands-on exercises that guide students through the process of creating stunning layouts full of modals, carousels, popups, dropdowns, forms, and more.
We’ll explore the jQuery library and its many unique features that are used to create stunning animated web pages. We’ll start with the basics, from embedding jQuery in web pages to working with selectors. Students then explore working with events, switching, crossfading, sliding, and other forms of animation. Lessons also teach students how to work with callbacks, chains, dragables, accordion menus, and many other features.
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.