What you’ll learn
- Gain complete knowledge of Agile fundamentals and terms used
- Understand why Agile is important in the current world
- Learn Agile Frameworks types for teams to program to Portfolios for Enterprise level
- Detailed understanding of SCRUM Framework and events
- Kanban more than just for visualization of work
- Understand how DevOps and CI/CD approaches for agility
- Learn about Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as differentiator to build business agility
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Become a highly valuable professional and leader to manage teams and projects and help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile Frameworks
Digital technologies and large-scale software development are shaping our world. Traditional management practices and processes won’t help in the Digital Era. Business either has to adopt new ways to become agile or die. And with over 70% of companies using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values just isn’t an option anymore.
Now the important questions for this digital world are –
- How do you want to skill up and secure your future career?
- How do you want to fast-track your leadership career?
- How do you want to play an important role in your business transformation?
- How do you want to help your company to survive and thrive?
- How do you want to help your team to succeed in digital projects?
Stay successful in the digital world by learning Agile Frameworks – SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, CI CD, SAFe and more
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop a lean-agile mindset and break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, CI / CD and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Course includes –
- Agile Values
- Agile Principles
- Benefits of Agile
- Business Challenges
- Need for Business Agility
- Agile Frameworks
- Agile Roles
- Agile Terminology – Epics, Features and User Stories
- Scrum Framework
- Kanban Principles and boards
- CI / CD Continuation Integration and Continuation Deployment
- Scaled Agile Framework
- SAFe – Program Increment and PI Planning
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Learn how Agile works as well as how it fits into the world of Business Analysis
This course is taught by a CIO with 20+ years of experience, double Master Degree from Ross and MIR Sloan Business Schools and a bunch of industry-proven certifications, including SAFe SPC, which makes me authorized to train Scrum Masters, and Release Train Engineers and Product Owners.
What’s included in the course?
– High-Quality Video Lectures break down the complex terms and confusing Agile jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the items being discussed
– Downloadable Handouts help you to enhance your understanding and retention of the key concepts
– Quizzes and Activities validate your learning and help to point out areas that should be reviewed for full comprehension
– 1-on-1 Support means that any confusion or questions you have can be addressed and cleared up easily (no more frantically googling trying to figure out what your course instructor means).
– Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or are in need of a refresher
How to Get this course FREE?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).
External links may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Read our disclosure.