Learn to crack passwords for Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on Windows and on Kali Linux
*The ultimate Practical Password cracking course for office Files *
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Office Passwords Cracking. In this course, you’ll learn techniques and tools to recover office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel Passwords). This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and cracking, and by the end of it, you’ll be at a comfortable level, being able to crack the office file’s passwords and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly focused on practical password cracking. You will be able to crack office passwords with CPU and GPU-based attacks from Kali Linux as well as Windows Machine. you’ll learn everything by example and practical guides, so we’ll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
Each practical lecture is accompanied by a free pdf presentation explaining the attack which can be downloaded and used as a quick reference.
After finishing this course you will also be acquainted with the best free password cracking tools and techniques that you can implement in your future learning path. We also discuss some services and tools that can help you to speed up the office password cracking process.
The Quick Breakdown of the course content is as follows:-
- How to Install Kali Linux in a virtual environment in a quick and easy way.
- How to password protect word, excel and PowerPoint Files.
- How to use John to crack office passwords on Kali Linux.
- How to use Hashcat for faster GPU-based Attacks.
- How to install John the ripper and Hashcat on Windows.
- How to crack office passwords from Windows without Kali Linux.
- How to Unlock read-only Excel Files.
- How to remove sheet and workbook protection from Excel sheets.
- How to remove read-only restriction from Word and PowerPoint files.
- How to remove passwords from office documents with free online password recovery service.
- How to use Paid tools to crack office passwords.
- How to remove passwords from very old word documents with Guaword utility.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against systems that I have permission to test. The instructor is not linked to any tool or service mentioned in the course in any capacity.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners White Hat Hackers and Pentesters looking to learn practical password cracking
- Information Security Professionals who want to enhance their practical skill set
- Digital and Computer Forensics Experts looking to excel in information and evidence gathering
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing