Setting Goals and Priorities That Take Away The Stress and Propel You To Success
How to Set Priorities and Get Stuff Done
- Would you like to get “more things done”?
- Are there items on your ‘to-do’ list, you would love to see finished?
- Want to move CLOSER to attaining your personal and professional goals?
Most people would answer ‘YES’ to these questions.
It’s just organizing and managing tasks, isn’t easy for most people.
Only a few are naturals at it!
It’s “not something” you’re born with.
But it’s a SKILL, that’s completely learnable …
Have you ever woke up in the morning and thought to yourself…
“Okay, so what do I have to do today?”
Most people start their day thinking about what they have to do – and then try to decide what they should do first.
It could be something work-related … errands you have to run, or of course the list of items you never got around to yesterday.
How much time “each day,” do you think is wasted, with all this decision-making?
It’s a LOT!
With all this “extra time” spent thinking about what should be done next – you could easily have crossed off several items from your to-do list.
Okay, what’s the best course of action?
How can you start recapturing all this lost time?
It Starts by Setting Your Priorities
When setting your priorities, start with your overall goals and passions first, and your priorities will follow.
This is more than just writing your to-do list.
Setting “effective priorities” involves creating your ideal system for figuring out what really is important to do … and what isn’t.
When you line up what’s important with what needs doing – you have your priorities straight.
The 5 Key Factors of Priority Setting
It’s the BIG goals you set for yourself that determine your priorities.
So, focus on these five key factors, and let your goals drive your priorities and “everything else” you do.
Key 1: Your Motivation
- Are your goals really something that you’re passionate about?
Key 2: Your Resources
- Do you have everything at your disposal to achieve your goals?
- If not, how can you acquire what you need?
Key 3: Your Time
- Do you have the time required to complete your goals?
- Are you realistically aware about the level of time commitment that they need?
Key 4: Your Ability
- Do you have the skills to complete your goals?
- What do you need to work on?
Key 5: The Consequences
- What are the real repercussions of your goals?
- How will it affect you and everyone around you?
- Do you need to be prepared for that change?
Your Priorities Propel You to Success
Sounds simple, right?
And it is simple … but it’s not that easy, or so many people wouldn’t be lying awake at night, just thinking about that BIG to-do list!
This is “the main reason why” we decided to do something about it …
What we did is put together an online course that walks you through different methods for setting your priorities – so you can discover the ones that “work best” for you.
It’s called: “Mastering Your Priorities”
In Mastering Your Priorities, we guide you through “several different proven systems” for setting priorities – along with the keys for making them work.
You get to try them all … find the one you like most, and set a few priorities while you’re at it.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Successfully set priorities, for all areas of your life.
- Implement the “basic principles” of setting priorities that work.
- Use a simple method of categorizing daily tasks.
- Employ a ranking technique that allows you to put first things first.
- Establish your own rating scale system for setting priorities.
- Personalize your priority-setting method, to make it perfect for you.
- Box up your time to keep it under control.
- Get rid of distractions and boost your productivity.
- Avoid common mistakes that can keep your system from working.
- Set compelling priorities that get done AND reduce your daily stress level too!
The Mastering Your Priorities course is divided up into 10-easy, bite-size sections so that you won’t get overwhelmed.
Never again procrastinate over the tasks on your to-do list!
You’ll also get “Learning Activities and Tools” to help you remember what you learned and to put it all into action.
For each section, you’ll get an “Action-sheet” to take notes and start implementing each priority-setting technique.
You’re setting priorities already – and often unconsciously.
This course teaches you how to “take conscious control” over your daily list of things to do.
What You Are About to Discover
Here are the topics covered in each section of the course:
- Module 1 – Why You Need to Set Priorities
- Module 2 – Daily Priorities Start with Long Term Goals
- Module 3 – The Basics of Setting Priorities
- Module 4 – Categorizing Your Daily Tasks
- Module 5 – Ranking Things To-do
- Module 6 – Rating Priorities on A Scale
- Module 7 – Time Boxing and Scheduling Your Daily To-do List
- Module 8 – Assessing How You Spend Your Time
- Module 9 – Identifying Distractions That Are Keeping You from Your Priorities
- Module 10 – Common Mistakes to Avoid
By the end of this course …
You’ll know just what you need to do to take FULL charge of your to-do list.
Start achieving more than you ever imagined you could.
The most “successful people” don’t have some secret power for getting lots of things done.
They just know how to make sure they’re getting the IMPORTANT stuff done.
Go through all the “Mastering Your Priorities Course Material ” – learn, discover, and then use the proven steps to start getting more things done.
Don’t waste another minute thinking over what to do next.
Learn how to set the right priorities TODAY, and you’ll be getting more done by TOMORROW…
Get Started Now!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to set better goals and priorities