IT Support Skills for IT Beginners
This is a great starting point for learners who are interested in entry-level IT support professional concepts and skills.
This course focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by IT Professionals, namely: Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations; establishing network connectivity; identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks; managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
Get the training you need to stay ahead with the real IT professionals on the IT Help Desk.
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this course. After completing this course students will be able to take more advance technical courses with solid foundational skills.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand the network and network devices in a business world
- understand and troubleshoot Windows 10 operating system
- understand what the Internet is, how it works in a corporate environment
- learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer and how to troubleshoot applications
- understand the difference between home and corporate network
- utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting
- understand the differences between a server and a client
- Able to create or plan a clear pathway for advanced technical courses
Who this course is for:
- Individuals seeking entry-level positions in the IT support field
- This course is aimed at absolute beginners to IT who want to start a career in IT support or just develop their skills in this area