Learn how to create and edit videos like a pro with this step-by-step course!
Learn video Editing with DaVinci Resolve!
Edit like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to edit your videos? In the era of digital video, we all take hundreds of videos every year. Maybe you want to pursue a career as a videographer or video editor, or you just want to edit your homemade videos to make them look better. You may want to cut them together with cool editing and effects and then show it and share it with your friends. Whether you’re a casual videographer or hoping to enhance your career, editing videos isn’t only for the pros. You can take any video, easily cut it up, add some effects, improve the overall quality and we are going to show you and teach you how.
In this course you are going to learn everything about video editing: from importing and organizing your footage, editing them, adding video effects or title sequence (Motion Graphics), improving color balance and grading, mixing and overlaying audios and sounds, and finally exporting it in HD. You’ll also be going to learn how to emulate specific styles and looks, such as black and white vintage, using color and blur masks for emphasis, boosting the contrast of light and dark images, or using certain types of editing and audio mix in order to create the feeling and atmosphere you want to add to your video.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in video editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and created on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only DaVinci Resolve course you’ll ever need to create professional and great looking videos!
Start editing your own videos today!
After taking this course you’ll be able to:
- Work professionally with DaVinci Resolve
- Organize and edit your footage
- Apply visual effects and motion graphics to your videos
- Apply color grading
- Use audio professionally in your videos
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit videos – no experience needed!
- Video editors who want to learn new styles
- Video editors who want to learn the basics of a new software
- Anyone with specialized needs (filmmakers, videographers, video editors who want to master color grading, motion graphics, visual effects)